Post these amazing Marriage Status for WhatsApp so that wish the person on their marriages and marriage ceremony and get more likes with comments. Weddings always bring love and happiness in life and you’ll be boosting up all that in your life as by putting a status and letting everyone know. Best Marriage/Wedding Status for Whatsapp, New Marriage/Wedding Status, Best Marriage/Wedding Status, Latest Marriage/Wedding Status.
1. I’m a very committed wife. And I should be committed, too for being married so many times.
2. Marriage is a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters written in prose.
3. Today I promise you all of my tomorrows.
4. To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the loving cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it, whenever you’re right, shut up.
5. Marriage is a short break between novels.
6. A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.
7. My Marriage in on the rock again yeah, my wife just broke up with her boyfriend.
8. Happy marriage anniversary Mom and Dad.
9. The more you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.
10. After the chills and fever of love, how nice are the 98.6 degrees of marriage?
11. Marriage is useful for soothing sensuality. It’s useless for soothing love.
12. The longest sentence you can form with two words is, I do.
13. Marriage is love, honesty, respect, and kindness. Making an attempt at loving each other in a new way. And learning, reaching and growing in life as a couple.
14. What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility.
15. A happy marriage has in it all the pleasures of friendships, all the enjoyment of sense and reason and indeed all the sweets of life.
15. The best time to love with your whole heart is always now, at this moment, because no breath beyond the current is promised.
16. Marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.
17. We had a happy marriage because we were together all the time. We were friends as well as husband and wife. We just had a good time.
18. Marriage is based on respect and love. So, on this day, I wish you two nothing but a lifetime of love and respect. Have a happy wedding.
19. The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
20. The day we say I will be the greatest day of my life.
21. You are the butter to my bread and the breath of my life.
22. Dear friend, you mean a lot to me and on this special day of your life, I would like to pray God to fulfill all your dreams and wishes. Congratulations on your marriage.
23. If two good people like each other’s company, there’s no reason why they shouldn’t be together.
24. Marriage is forever! Always remember to forgive, think before talking, always leave with a kiss and hug. Live your lives for each other and God.
25. It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.
26. Marriage, truth to say is evil, but the necessary evil.
27. Congratulations! God, bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
28. A great marriage is not when the perfect couple comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
29. What I love most about my home is who I share it with.
30. Marriage is not just spiritual communion; it also remembers to take out the trash.
31. I love the fact that I go back home to a normal person.
32. I wish you to live in peace and perfect union at least till your golden jubilee.
33. Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.
34. We have a very good reason to share the spirit this season, please join us in celebration as we are united in marriage.
35. A wedding is a start of togetherness of walks in the rain, basking in the sunshine, shared meals, caring for one another and sensing the love that a marriage carries.
36. God made marriage to be for life. Don’t just follow your heart, because your heart can be deceived. Instead, you must lead your heart.
37. My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my love to marry me.
38. Those who choose marriage of convenience at least has a reasonable excuse.
39. Marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.
40. Love is not always convenient, but if it is true love, it will outlast any strain, overcome any obstacle, and grow consistently and exponentially for all eternity.