Looking for the best paintball guns ever under 300 with cool features then you are on the right place. Mostly common questions for the new paintball players are “Which is the best paintball gun for the money”; we are giving you the best article to answer your question for the best paintball gun or marker. These guns are effective and reliable according to price and its value that is why we listed the top 10 paintball guns under 300 dollars below. Take a view of these guns and find the best for you.
Nine years ago we got the first paintball marker. Now we divided these markers into three sections namely – entry level, mil-sim and tournament level. But with the help of these below mentioned guns like Empires, Tippmann, Azodin, Spiders, and Proto guns we will make you to search the best.
These paintball guns are lightweight, easy to grip when we use, includes real gun look and also gives good target air efficiency. Updated slings of these markers make it able to attach different gun accessories to it along with more and accurate shooting power (6 to 9 shots per second). If you like guns then these guns would be so real looking and metallic designed that on using it you feel the real gunman emotion. One should show his attitude having these best paintball markers.
Now have a look on these top 10 gun markers listed below –
- Empire Paintball Mini GS Marker
- Dye Precision Proto Rize Marker Paintball Gun
- Azodin KP3.5 KAOS Pump Paintball Marker
- Tippmann A-5 Paintball Marker Gun
- D3FY sports D3S
- Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker
- Azodin Blitz 3 Starter Protective HPA Paintball Gun
- Tippmann US army Project Salvo sniper
- Empire paintball Slice G36
- Tippmann 98
Get the details of these amazing guns below –
1. Empire Paintball Mini GS Marker
The Empire Mini GS guns are the best reliable and perfect guns which are easy to fix and use. It comprises different firing modes, lever feed neck, rubber grip and requires low pressure on trigger as it is made up of nylon trigger frame. This gun has ultra-reliability as compared to other markers. The above features make it different from other guns. Below you will also see fast shoot out guns. Get a look on that
2. Dye Precision Proto Rize Marker Paintball Gun
Proto Rize paintball gun comes in the category of tournament level gun having a normal hopper on the top and a high leveled look because of the boIt attachment system. It operates quietly and its light weight trigger helps in fast shoot as compared to others. This gun lacks in proper tank adjustment even though it provides all the firing modes that you need. It has easy maintenance and best stock barrel also.
3. Azodin KP3.5 KAOS Pump Paintball Marker
This new version of Azodin gun consists of two barrel backs for good shoot accuracy giving rise to its new look and style. As it is a pump gun, so the user have to pump it whenever he uses it while taking the shot but operates smoothly. The on/off ASA feature (easy tank off turning) of this gun makes it own image apart of other guns.
4. Tippmann A-5 Paintball Marker Gun
This is one of the most popular and easy t maintain paintball gun having a great look, reliable and easy to use gun having modern features with different accessories connecting body. Tippmann A5 marker includes cyclone hopper that helps in easy projection of these paint balls for shoot. In these guns o rings fitted to inner valves can be easily replaced for long working duration.
5. D3FY sports D3S
This is the next and newest suitable gun in this category. D3FY Sports D3S is a modern featured paintball gun having metallic bolt body helpful in quick and easy maintenance. Because of its compact small body design the shooting time from the pressing trigger is less as compare with other markers.
6. Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker
This paintball marker is the updated marker in the Tippmann gun class providing more easy to use features along with good operation of firing paintballs. It is updated with round magazines instead of hoppers. The rubber grip present in it helps in easy to hold and use marker.
7. Azodin Blitz 3 Starter Protective HPA Paintball Gun
Azodin Blitz 3 paintball gun is an efficient, lightweight and more reliable gun that provides amazing shoot experience resulting from its modern comfort design made of nylon resulting in flexible body. In the featured list of this gun we also have barrel and ASA thread for focused shot and hence increase its efficiency.
8. Tippmann US army Project Salvo sniper
Tippmann US Army Project Salvo sniper Paintball as cleared from its name as well is a powerful gun which is fully customizable and provides a realistic view. This is one of the most favourate Tippmann gun in which different sights, flashlights and other accessories can be added as the user want. It also includes AR style barrel shroud and provides stable operation.
9. Empire paintball Slice G36
Empire paintball Slice G36 comes in the mil-sim paintball gun category which is easy to use and real looking gun providing easy grip. It includes side-folding stock for a great shooting experience along with sight rail for high mask clearance.
10. Tippmann 98
The Tippmann 98 is an easy to use paintball gun marker which is fully compatible compressed air, carbon dioxide or nitrogen. It provides easy-to-remove power tube design helpful in its usage and maintenance. Along with these features it contains a vertical front grip for improved stability and effort.
- Metallic design
- Easy to upgrade to add some accessories to your gun
- Low operating pressure
- Comfort Handling
- Adjustable blade sights
- Aluminum and PVC chassis
- Solid exterior for a long time use
- Shooting with power
- Accurate shots
- Shoot speed is not up to the mark
- In-line bolt design provide little compact look
- Longer than most guns
- Big hand fingers may produce inconvenience to use it
Want to find the best paintball guns under 300 dollars, here we have collected the top 10 best paintball guns having great features including easy holding, great and accurate shoot experience. With different upgraded body so as to fix modern tank and other modern accessories in order to update it and get a new and real gun shooter experience.
- What is the best brand of paintball guns?
- Answer- Tippmann is the best brand on the basis of its price and features.
- What’s the most expensive paintball gun?
- Answer- The research so far has found the Breda M37 8mm Machine Gun with $4,999.00 the most expensive paintball gun.
- What’s the best Tippmann paintball gun?
- Answer- While considering the features the Tippmann 98 Custom and Tippmann TMC MAGFED are the best Tippmann paintball gun
- Do paintballs hurt?
- Answer- While looking on the real looking of the gun everyone can scared of being hurt but it is not that so. It will not hurt you but on the bare skin at near target it can a little feel you.
- Do paintballs go bad?
- Answer- Yes of course, the climatic conditions are the major reason for improper paintball shoot as the temperature and the physical external forces.