41. Love the way you are and enjoy life like a small child.
42. When you finally go back to your old hometown, you find it wasn’t the old home you missed but your childhood.
43. Childhood = No problems in life.
44. Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke.
45. One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood.
46. What we remember from childhood we remember forever – permanent ghosts, stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen.
47. I had always thought that once you grew up you could do anything you wanted – stay up all night or eat ice cream straight out of the container.
48. The wonders of a child can only be understood by the child.
49. And I leave the children the long, long days to be merry in in a thousand ways, and the Night, and the trail of the Milky Way to wonder at.
50. There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.
51. Great childhood memory: Your mom’s here, quick! Hide so you don’t have to go home.
52. Jhooth bolate the kitana , phir bhee sachche the ham ye un dinon kee baat hai , jab bachche the ham.
53. There is no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.
54. The older I grow the more earnestly I feel that the few joys of childhood are the best that life has to give.
55. Missing Childhood…!!!
56. Sweet childish days, that were as long as twenty days are now.
57. Enjoy every movement of life just like childhood.
58. Never stop screaming, playing and laughing, it’s part of our childhood which will always be with us.
59. What we remember from childhood we remember forever – permanent ghosts, stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen.
60. That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
61. In childhood, we press our nose to the pane, looking out. In memories of childhood, we press our nose to the pane, looking in.
62. Don’t you wish you could take a single childhood memory and blow it up into a bubble and live inside it forever?
63. Grown up, and that is a terribly hard thing to do. It is much easier to skip it and go from one childhood to another.
64. The childhood shows the man as morning shows the day.
65. Old age lives minutes slowly, hours quickly; childhood chews hours and swallows minutes.
66. Did you know that childhood is the only time in our lives when insanity is not only permitted to us, but expected!
67. I’d give all wealth that years have piled, The slow result of Life’s decay, To be once more a little child For one bright summer day.
68. The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.
69. There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colours are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again.
70. Childhood is the fiery furnace in which we are melted down to essentials and that essential shaped for good.
71. Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
72. There should be a special TV channel for all those old cancelled cartoons.
73. Never stop screaming, playing and laughing, it is part of our childhood which will always be with us. It’s nice feeling.
74. Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath.
75. Grownups are complicated creatures, full of quirks and secrets.
76. To trade a childhood wonder for a plausible explanation is there a worst trade one makes in life.
77. Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun; not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul.
78. All any child needs is the protection of loving parents and an alternative source of information.
79. I miss my childhood, no homework, no wake up early, no exam, no stress, and no problems in life.
80. We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it.