81. Childhood! No one can describe in a single word but can feel the memory in a second of time.
82. Why must they grow up and lose it all?
83. Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well.
84. Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights, before the dark hour of reason grows.
85. Sisters share the scent and smells, the feel of a common childhood.
86. Whoever said that childhood is the happiest time of your life is a liar?
87. To have your childhood dream realized is a really big deal.
88. Childhood, after all, is the first precious coin that poverty steals from a child.
89. We carry our childhood with us.
90. When I was a kid, I wanted to be older but now all I want is to go back to my childhood.
91. Some people mature too fast, some too slow. Some never had a childhood, some never grow.
92. I miss being a little kid with no stress, worries or care in the world.
93. The awkward moment when Justin Biber’s entire childhood was recorded and I can’t even find a video of my first birthday.
94. There is no land like the land of your childhood.
95. I don’t know about you, but a highlight of my childhood was talking into the fan to hear my robot voice.
96. I miss those childish days of long ago, when one day was as long as twenty are now.
97. You realize your childhood is over when you go to sleep on the couch and wake up on the couch.
98. Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke. Missing childhood.
99. The child I was is just one breath away from me.
100. If you don’t do anything stupid when you’re young, you won’t remember something funny when you’re old.