Get the best Crying Status for WhatsApp status, Don’t cry WhatsApp status such that when someone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. Lower the pain of others by posting these great Crying WhatsApp status on your profile. Find and save these new updated Crying WhatsApp status.
1. If you choose to be sad then you will be sad but their times you don’t know why you’re sad. Tears start flowing from your eyes.
2. Like crying wolf, if you keep looking for sympathy as a justification for your actions, you will someday be left standing alone when you really need help.
3. What was the point in crying when there was no one to comfort you? And what was worse, when you couldn’t even comfort yourself?
4. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
5. To cry was to release all sorts of ugly little pressures and tensions. Like waking out of a long, dark dream to a sun-filled day.
6. The angel shouldn’t weep, it was wrong. I tried to find him, to tell him everything was fine, but the water was so deep, it was pressing on me, and I couldn’t breathe.
7. Too much happiness always overflowed into tears of sorrow.
8. Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.
9. When she cried, he would say, there is nothing wrong with crying. Your feelings tell you who are. They tell what is important. Don’t ever be ashamed of them.
10. I lie on the floor, washed by nothing and hanging on. I cry at night. I am afraid of hearing voices, or a voice. I have come to the edge, of the land. I could get pushed over.
11. I wondered if emotions were like menstrual cycles, if you get enough women together. Give it time, and everyone was crying.
12. When someone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. But if someone is trying to hide their tears, it may also be noble to pretend you do not notice them.
13. Try, try but don’t cry.
14. Life is like an onion; you peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
15. Crying in the rain. No one sees your tears and your pain gets washed away.
16. Crying is all right in its way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.
17. I got out on the street and started crying the kind of hysterical tears made justifiable only by turning off one’s cell phone, putting it to the ear, and pretending to be told of a death in the family.
18. Two turtle doves will show thee, where my cold ashes lie and sadly murmuring tell the, how in tears I did die.
19. She looked away, trying not to cry. She hated crying, and in public she hated it more.
20. Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t cry over you.
21. Something came out from my heart into my throat and then into my eyes.
22. I shed more tears than God could ever have required.
23. I felt tears prick my eyes as I looked down at the model again, looking at that girl and boy on the curb. Forever in that place, together.
24. You know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.
25. I clench my teeth as tears come. I am fed up. I am fed up with tears and weakness. But there isn’t much I can do to stop them.
26. To hide feelings when you are near crying is the secret of dignity.
27. I try to maintain a positive attitude at all times, because clients notice little things like that, and if you’re frowning and crying all the time and saying why? They get worried.
28. We need never be ashamed of our tears.
29. A baby’s cry is precisely as serious as it sounds.
30. Crying relieves pressure on soul. Toba Beta, Master of Stupidity.
31. There’s no crying in the rank book.
32. Do not apologies for crying. Without this emotion, we are only robots.
33. Tears sprang from her eyes and she bit her lip to stop herself from howling at the bright pain.
34. More and more, the hardest part of crying is when I can’t stop.
35. Man cries, his tears dry up and run out. So, he becomes a devil, reduced to a monster.
36. Those who do not weep, do not see.
37. You would think there’s a natural limit to tears: only so much the body can give at one sitting before it runs dry.
38. I wasn’t crying about mothers, he said rather indignantly. I was crying because I can’t get my shadow to stick on. Besides, I wasn’t crying.
39. Tears never were worth the effort of crying them.
40. To weep is to make less the depth of grief.