41. The connection between two persons is not a direct sign of how they met but how both have decided to live, on this your marriage ceremony, may you find everlasting peace.
42. True love is spending one day getting married and the rest of your life feeling glad you did.
43. If you feel hollow, let me be the one, who fills you up with love. Let me free the butterflies within. Just open your heart, and let me in.
45. It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do it’s who you have beside you. I am truly blessed to be married to my soul mate for years today.
46. Congratulations to the future bride and groom! May your love grow for each other every day!
47. Let good luck and understanding stay with you forever! Happy wedding day.
48. True love is spending one day getting married and the rest of your life feeling glad you did.
49. My advice to you is get married, if you find a good wife you will be happy, if not, you will become a philosopher.
50. Marriage is not easy. It is not a one-way street. Marriage takes dedicated work by both parties. Don’t take marriage for granted or your spouse for granted.
51. My marriage is on the rocks again yeah; my wife just broke up with her boyfriend.
52. A happy man marries the girl he loves. A happier man loves the girl he marries.
53. Marriage is not just about romantic love, but it’s based on a solid friendship which you two have with each other. I couldn’t be happier for some of my closest friends. Congrats.
54. A great marriage isn’t something that just happens. It’s something that must be created.
55. Marriage is perfect for lovers and suitable for the saints.
56. I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met and we are together now.
57. The fact that we see so few successful marriages show the value and importance of marriage.
58. A happy marriage has in it all the pleasures of friendships, all the enjoyment of sense and reason and indeed all the sweets of life.
59. We call marriage successful if the wealthy man married a beautiful and rich girl.
60. A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.
61. Congratulations! God, bless you today and for the rest of your married lives. Once again congratulations.
62. You are the one my love yesterday, today, tomorrow and always and forever, you are the one I want to grow old with you are the one true love of my life.
63. It doesn’t matter where or how two people meet. What matters is if two people connect. And I got that feeling with her.
64. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
65. A wedding is a start of togetherness of walks in the rain, basking in the sunshine, shared meals, caring for one another and sensing the love that a marriage carries.
66. It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.
67. Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
68. A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
69. Happy marriage anniversary my dear friend.
70. Where on the marriage certificate says that I have to raise my husband.
71. Marriage is a means of survival for two people.
72. It’s not what I feel for you. It’s what I do not feel for anyone, but you.
73. Congratulations both of you.
74. Congratulations on your engagement! You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this is just the start of a long and wonderful journey.
75. There is nothing like marriage, for two who love one another.
76. It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.
77. Happy anniversary, enjoy the day.
78. Marriage is like a hot bath. Once you get used to it, it’s not so hot.
79. I married the most wonderful man and had best kids in the world and God created them just for me. I am truly blessed. Thank You, Lord.
80. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.