41. A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.
42. When I was a kid, my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
43. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
44. Children rarely want to know who their parents were before they were parents, and when age finally stirs their curiosity, there is no parent left to tell them.
45. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
46. Don’t anger your parents to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours.
47. A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.
48. While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
49. A mother’s heart is always with her children.
50. The worst thing to hear from your parents is, I am disappointed in you.
51. Always love your mother, because you never get another.
52. I think part of being a parent is trying to kill your kids.
53. God give us life with happy and sad moments. But parents always try to give us only happy moments.
54. What a child doesn’t receive he can seldom later give. What a child doesn’t receive he can seldom later give.
55. Home is where your mom is. I love my Mommy.
56. There is nothing worse than a thirteen-year-old boy. You’re embarrassed by your parents, and you’re trying to.
57. Honor your parents, and your children will honour you.
58. I got a lot of support from my parents. That’s the one thing I always appreciated. They didn’t tell me I was stupid; they told me I was funny.
59. I believe that Presence of Parents with you makes you the richest person in the world.
60. Parents are like God because you want to know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you only call when you need something.
61. I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
62. Children don’t need more things. The best toys a child can have been a parent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.
63. I love my parents a lot. Even if they can be annoying I know, they want the best for me.
64. Father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.
65. Love your parents we are so busy growing up; we often forget they are also growing old.
66. Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.
67. Never forget your parents because they are the reason why you are and who you are.
68. Whatever happened to the good old days when kids were scared to death of their parents?
69. Parents are the only God to help and guide you in your life.
70. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
71. Treat your parents with loving care; you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.
72. When children have grieving parents, it’s also common for them to feel an obligation to cheer them up and make them happy.
73. We never know the love of our parents for us, till we have become parents.
74. We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.
75. Your parents may not be perfect, but they are the most precious gift God has ever given you.
76. Parenting is 80% making empty threats & 20% picking up miniature toys on the floor.
77. A mother thinks about her children day and night. Even if they are not with her, and will love them in a way, they will never understand.
78. Has anyone ever noticed that parenting is more like an exercise in crisis management?
79. My father didn’t tell me how to live, he lived and let me watched him do it.
80. Your children need your presence more than your presents.