81. No love is greater than mom’s love, and no care is greater than dad’s care.
82. Find your independence because, deep inside, you are so dependent on your mom.
83. Your mom dad status may not be perfect, but they are the most precious gift God has ever given you.
84. I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.
85. The wisdom, grace, and strength they provide to their children.
86. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.
87. Being a mother is the highest paid job in the world since the payment is in pure love.
88. Parents had some sin radar, Claire thought. They always called when you were in the middle of something you just knew they’d consider wrong. Or at least risky.
89. God give us life with happy and sad moments. But parents always try to give us only happy moments.
90. Our parents deserve our honour and respect for giving us life itself.
91. Heaven must be really small because I can see it in my Mom’s eyes, happy Mother’s Day to you mom.
92. Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement, and action have an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent.
93. I believe in love at first sight because I have loved my mother ever since I opened my eyes.
94. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
95. If you are beautiful, that’s a gift from your parents. If you make your life beautiful, that’s a gift for your parents.
96. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.
97. Mother is a beautiful creation because, in this selfish world, she is the only one who always wants to see you happy.
98. One of the greatest titles in the world is a parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
99. Mother love is a fuel that enables the human being to do the impossible.
100. Your parent when you are always there, you love no matter what, you give to your children not take from them, you lead by example not by what someone else says.